Hello all! December has proven to be super busy for me, as it seems to be for most. There are cookies to bake, friends and family to visit and gifts to make. All this holiday hustle and bustle has made finding time to blog a little tricky, so I decided to post a quick and easy recipe that I forgot I had been holding onto. Quick to blog about and equally quick to make. I made this delicious ‘pudding’ awhile back; I didn’t share it at the time simply because I had so many other wonderful things to share with you. I hope to continue having that problem. 🙂
Recipe adapted from Giada De Laurentiis
Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 1 cup of coconut milk (I tried a version with goat yogurt that I loved too)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (use any milk you’d like)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract (I’ve tried and adored both)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Chopped strawberries for topping
- Whisk the almond milk, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together until just combined.
- Stir in the chia seeds and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- If you notice seeds have all settled at the bottom, stir once more
- Pour pudding in sealable container/containers
- Cover pudding and put in refrigerator to gel overnight.
This pudding is so so good. It’s by far the most praised and requested treat that I make for my family. Its wholesome enough to serve for breakfast and delicious enough to ‘indulge’ in after dinner. Thank you for stopping by! I’ll be back with some more love in a few days. ❤